Window Wanderland 2019 – Home & Heart25/11/2019
Stirling City Radio Leap Year Launch25/02/2020
Our Crowdfunder campaign ends TOMORROW – thank you so much to everyone who has pledged or shared the campaign far and wide, your support is much appreciated.
Our campaign is ‘Keep What You Earn’ meaning every donation we receive will go straight into the hub, allowing us to grow and ensuring that we can continue to support and nurture Stirling’s creative talent.
There are still a wide range of experiences, workshops, and gifts available for those who donate – perfect for a lovely Christmas gift to treat yourself or your loved ones. Check everything out below with a link to tickets where available:
- Heilan Coo’ PaintnSip with Blaeberry River Art (£22) – Tickets
- Mosaic Workshop with Judy Jam Jar (£22) – Tickets
- Creative Writing Workshop with Laura Fyfe (£15) – Tickets
- Sew Thoughtful Workshop with May Mallett (£15) –Tickets
- Rainbow Painting Workshop with Sarah Coey (£20) – Tickets
- Pencils and Picnics Workshop with The Grey Earl (£20) – Tickets
- Graphic Architectural Prints by Victoria Bowles (£10)
- Truly Trossachs Scottish Wool Brooch Pin (£10)
- Sterling Silver Pendant by Destino Creative (£30)
- Misty City Photography Print by Janie Meikle Bland (£40)
- Pendant Set by Cath Jardine (£40)
- Mounted Print by David Gilliver (£45)
- Giclee Print by Stewart Brown (£100)
- Giant SCR Bike Refurbished by Recyke-a-Bike (£200)
- David Bowie Artwork by Alan Gunning (£200)
- Personalised Pet Portrait Mosaic by Judy Jam Jar (£200)
- ‘Summer Showers’ Acrylic Painting on Board (£490)
- Limited Edition Signed Print ‘Mallory’ by Huw Williams (£500)
If you’d like to pledge and claim any of the above gifts, they’re all available on our Crowdfunder campaign page here.